Become a Provider
Why the IHCP Needs You
As an Indiana Health Coverage Program (IHCP) provider, you have
the opportunity to improve the health and well-being of fellow
Hoosiers. The IHCP provides more than health coverage; it is a
vital public service, helping about one in seven Hoosiers stay
healthy or start down the road to better health. The IHCP provides
pregnant women and babies with critical prenatal care, and
continued care for children throughout their developmental years.
The IHCP also provides critical health coverage for low-income
individuals of all ages, including the disabled and the
Key Provider Benefits
As an IHCP provider, you can:
- Increase the number of clients you have or your panel
- Have full control of the number of IHCP patients you see
- Improve the health of low-income children and families
You and your billing staff will:
- Have access to fast and accurate claims processing
- Receive personalized training for billing practices and help
- Have access to Web interChange for online claims
- Have access to online and interactive voice response systems to
address claim-related inquiries
- Have access to the IHCP customer assistance call center,
getting one-on-one answers to questions and concerns 10 hours a
day, five days a week
Locations in Need of Providers
Depending on where you practice, your participation in the IHCP
may be especially critical - see
Locations in Need of Providers on this site.
- For more information about becoming a provider, please see the
Provider Enrollment provider reference
module on this site.
- See the
IHCP Provider Enrollment Transactions page to learn about
the IHCP provider enrollment process.
- If you are interested in participating only as an ordering,
prescribing, or referring (OPR) provider, go directly to the
OPR Providers page.
Provider Relations Field Consultant for your region is
available to assist you with questions or problems related to
completing enrollment applications.