Become a Provider
Why Medicaid Needs You
As a Medicaid provider, you have the opportunity to improve the
health and well-being of fellow Hoosiers. Medicaid is more than
health coverage; it is a vital public service, helping about one in
seven Hoosiers stay healthy or start down the road to better
health. Medicaid programs serve more than 950,000 children and
pregnant women, provide critical prenatal care, and continue that
care for children throughout their developmental years. Medicaid
also provides critical health coverage for individuals of all ages
with a disability and the elderly.
Key Provider Benefits
As an Indiana Medicaid provider you can:
- Increase your clients or panel size
- Have full control of the number of Medicaid patients you
- Improve the health of low-income children and families
You and your billing staff can:
- Have access to fast and accurate claims processing
- Receive personalized training for billing practices and help in
- Have free access to Web interChange for online claims
- Access our customer assistance call center, getting one-on-one
answers to questions and concerns 10 hours a day, five days a
Locations in Need of Providers
Depending on where you practice, your participation in Indiana
Medicaid may be especially important - see Locations in Need of
Providers on this site.
- For more information about becoming a provider, please contact
the Provider Relations
Field Consultant for your region.
- See the Provider Enrollment page to learn
about the IHCP provider enrollment process.
- If you are interested in participating only as an Ordering,
Prescribing, or Referring (OPR) Provider, go directly to the OPR